Malta Work Permit


In order to work in Malta a non- EU citizen have to apply for a visa and a work permit. Short-Stay Visa or C Visa, Schengen (short-term) visa is issued in different ways based on the period of stay

National Long-Stay Visa or D Visa

Permits to stay in Malta for more than 3 months, all those who wish to work in Malta have to have this visa

Work Permit

Single Permit procedure is the type of work permit required to work in Malta. The application for single permit is submitted by the employer. Single permit also called as e-residence card and is valid for one year and usually takes a processing time of two to three months.